On Sunday night I like to sit down and come up with a brief list of goals. These items are unrelated to cleaning and usually involve minor
things that I seek to achieve. I thought that it would be fun to
share these goals with my readers. Over time you will see that some
of these goals repeat themselves. That is not because I did not reach
them but because they are ones that I feel the need to be constant.
On Mondays I will be
posting short term goals for the week along with items that are on my long term
list. Those on my long term goal list will more than likely change
as I either complete one task or add newer one. Then on Sunday nights I will post which goals I achieved. If I did not achieve all my goals I will include the reasons why. So without any
further ado I present to you my goals.
Short term goals
for the week of February 20th -27th :
-
Read for at least 30 minutes each day.
-
Increase my exercise routine from 15 minutes a day to 20 minutes a day.
-
More closely watch my diet and record it daily.
-
Read with my son every night.
-
Spend quality time with family
Long Term goals
for 2017:
-
Achieve and maintain stability
- Mend poor relationship with parents
- Become more educated on my illness
- Achieve and Maintain a healthy life style
Comments
Post a Comment