On
Sunday night I like to sit down and come up with a brief list of
goals. These items are unrelated to cleaning and usually involve
minor things that I seek to achieve. I thought that it would be fun
to share these goals with my readers. Over time you will see that
some of these goals repeat themselves. That is not because I did not
reach them but because they are ones that I feel the need to be
constant.
On
Mondays I will be posting short term goals for the week along with
items that are on my long term list. Those on my long term goal list
will more than likely change as I either complete one task or add
newer one. Then on Sunday nights I will post which goals I achieved.
If I did not achieve all my goals I will include the reasons why.
I
forgot to post last night so I am going to start with the goals that
I didn't meet from last week.
*I
slipped a few times with my diet and exercise. It was difficult
meeting this one due to the vending machine at work. Thankfully I
only gained two pounds because of this. I am small to begin with so
some weight gain is okay. I am just trying to stop the massive
amounts that are associated with Zyprexa.
*Between
homework, housework and appointments I didn't get to read to my son
every single night.
Goals for the week
of February 27th to March 6th
* To be less
irritable. This past week my irritability really came back.
* Work more on this
blog to reach a wider audience. I know that this goal is not illness
related but since my blog is about my illness I thought that I would
include this.
*Work on relaxing
more. I need some time to just unwind some more to help with stress
level.
Comments
Post a Comment