I keep a list of
daily household items that need done. By keeping a list this allows
me to see which tasks need completed on what day. Tuesdays is my
light housework days, with usually just simple tasks such as
scrubbing floors and a simple bathroom scrub down needed. Because of
this Tuesdays is also a me day. I usually have most if not all items
on my list done before noon, this frees up the rest of the day for me
to focus on some much needed selfish time.
Today’s indulgence
is relaxing with a book. You see I am an avid reader and I usually
have a stack of books next to the bed, this week I would very much
like to get that pile of books lower and spend some quality me time.
How do you like you
enjoy your me time? What are the hobbies and passions that you
pursue?
Comments
Post a Comment